Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hot day

Today was the hottest day by now this summer. Some places got 41 degrees Celsius, in sofia we were lucky with temperature below 40. Seems tomorrow will be better with no more than 30 degrees Celsius for Sofia. We went for lunch inone of the malls here and I took picture of a car parked in place for 6 cars :). Usually in this mall you barely can find park place but summer is different since most of the people are on vacation. I was lucky I didn't have job to do for more than 30 minutes. Maybe this night I will have time to sleep for the nights I didn't have last week.
Finally decide what I will do after two months when I'm expecting our company to close the office in my country. So I will have two months to be prepared for that time. We will see.

2 comments:

Leila Franca said...

I didn't know that Sofia could be so hot! But maybe is hot like that during a short period. In Brazil, it is hot during 9 months in a year.

The car parked in the space of 6 is not usual, right? I would park mine as the parking would be full.

Unknown said...

Yeah, in Sofia we have only 3 to 4 months of heat. This year is better, we probably will have only 3 months :) Well, I know Brazil only from the TV, never been there, but on TV it looks very beautiful.

Usually in this parking people are waiting outside to enter it for long time. July and August are my favorite months in Sofia, there are much less people and actually these are the months when you can explore Sofia easily.