Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday coffee

I was just waiting for a friend to chat a bit about the meaning of life :) and some general stuff. The weather was great and we had good chat although his dog was impatient to go away from us. We spent about 2 hours talking about meaningless things and little about work we have to do next week together. I felt very relaxing lately I don't have any time to do such talks with friend and not to hurry for someone or something. Tomorrow is going the same crazy working day for me as my colleagues are still on vacation and their projects has to be finished asap. Anyway I had good sunday and relaxed well.

3 comments:

Dyas said...

Well, so make me happy that you were happening(passing) on a relaxed and perfect Sunday!
Regards.

Unknown said...

Be happy then :D

Leila Franca said...

nice place to sit and talk...